Our Client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings.
- Plan, direct and control all import activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Prepare all the required documents for implementing a smooth import process.
- Daily reporting shipments status and expected arrival dates.
- Handling and following up receiving import shipment documents plus Cargo
- Communicate with suppliers on (tracking & routing & dispatching, and rate quotations) to achieve the lowest fright cost and transit time
- Responsible for creating a dynamic custom clearance process, solving the various administrative issues, and building a strong & professional relationship with the service provides.
- Keep tracking of the shipment at port and accelerating the clearance process with the broker
- Handling banking documents from (treasury, purchasing department) to start custom clearance process.
- Participating in the development of the Custom Clearance process to improve efficiency of the Custom Clearance Section.
- Keeping records of all demurrages and work to achieve zero demurrages.
- Bachelor's degree in business or supply Chain Managment or similar background
- 5 - 9 years of experience in Import, Custom Clearance or Freight Forwarding
- Arabic & English Speakers is a must