Our client in the field of Automotive, Financial Servies and Insurace.
Their Vision 2030: To Be Full-Fledged Financial & Non-Financial Investment Group.
- Responsible for MS Ax 2012 finance and supply chain modules implementations.
- Identify and analysis business and objectives requirements.
- Responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the business requirements.
- Provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates the business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
- Understand and implement required security to confirm to the business approved access & authority matrix.
- Responsible for validating the uploaded data as per the Microsoft Dynamics AX Guidelines and perform the data integrity/consistency checks.
- Provide solution overview training to business users explaining Dynamics AX functionality across various modules and processes.
- Provide field support by answering questions or handling user support requests/escalations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Commerce.
- Solid Finance background, +4 years of experience with AX ERP products (Fin)
- Experiences Functional Activities on Financial, Trade and Logistics
- Prior consulting experience and project accounting experience.
- Consultancy skills such as (Business Processes & Analysis, fit/gap analysis etc.)