Our Client is a Real Estate Developer company that develops new mixed-use projects in the UAE & GCC market in a highly prime locations.
- Developing marketing plan to meet company objectives.
- Conducting competitive analysis.
- Conducting market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Gather and analyze data to reach insights about brands, competitors, and trends.
- Managing the company’s advertising budget and selecting appropriate media channels.
- Creating marketing campaigns using print materials as digital formats.
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Increasing brand awareness.
- Managing, monitoring, and setting goals for the marketing team.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for Marketing activities.
- Maintaining accurate information on the company website.
- following up on vendors, suppliers, agencies and monitoring media Plans executions (online and offline).
- Monitoring the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring effective control over marketing activities.
- Participating in Events management.
- Coordinating with architects to have marketing materials.
- International Universities graduates are preferred.
- Major in Marketing is a must.
- Real Estate experience is a must.
- 5 : 7 years of experience in marketing.
- Familiar with different marketing scopes: brand strategy & management, digital, PR and on-ground.
- A metrics-driven marketing mind with a focus on creativity.
- Excellent skills in teamwork.
- To have good relations with professional suppliers.
- Ability to manage agencies work.