Our Client a VIP sport club based in UAE.
Taking care of all the maintenance / landscaping requests and ensuring they are solved. Filing, supporting the Managers and supervisors with regards to issuing spare parts and tools requests, consolidating leaves, handling paperwork, data entry or any administrative works related to the whole team.
- Receive all maintenance requests either from members or colleagues through the assigned softwares and systems.
- Ensure redirecting these requests to the concerned Manager / supervisor in the department to take the immediate needed action and record date/timing of closing the request including maintaining the relevant documentation
- Support the manager with documenting the department vacation schedules as applicable
- Support colleagues in the department with entering their vacation requests on the HR system
- Support the department’s team members with entering their objectives and/or performance evaluation on the HR system
- Attend staff meetings, trainings, and shift briefings and take down notes as required
- Liaise with the general store for receiving the needed spare parts / tools under the guidance of the Manager / Assistant Manager and with recording received / dispatched spare parts, tools and/ or equipment to the Supervisors
- Maintains stationary office supplies stocks.
- Secure accurate and safe filing system electronically and /or in hard copy that is always updated and easily accessible
- Liaise with the laundry and uniform department to support availing the needed uniforms for the new hires
- Is familiar with club policies and procedures as well as the rules and regulations.
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Department Management in accordance with the club’s operational policies.
To perform your job successfully, you need to have the following minimum requirements
- Education and experience:
- Bachelor degree in any relevant discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in administrative job / Similar position
Accommodation provided by employer
- Skills and knowledge:
- Customer orientation
- Speaking, Reading, and writing knowledge of the English Language.
- Computer skills mainly Excel and word
- Highly organized
- Filing system
- Detail oriented