Our Client a VIP sport club based in UAE.
- Collect, process, and document all merchandise received , assisting with inventory activities as necessary
- receiving all merchandise from suppliers and printing the labels .
- Check all merchandise for discrepancies and damages
- Sort merchandise according to Category and brand and the dimensions for the items .
- Store merchandise in proper location to Safe the stocks
- Stacking the items according to location and store policy.
- handling the warehouse as per the policy .
- Coordinate between all stores at sites
- Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in the same field .
- Preferred to have experience in e-commerce companies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook) and has experience with ERP systems (Odoo, SAP Oracle).
- Ability to work at variable shifts.
Accommodation provided by employer