Posted 101 days ago
Posted 101 days ago
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintaining professional standards of management information system services to meet the business objectives across the Group.
2. Building and executing IT strategy and infrastructure for the company to achieve short term and long term vision of the Group.
3. Develop and promote efficient information flow process on a timely, consistent and fair manner.
4. Act as facilitator in enhancing the quality of management through IT intervention.
5. Develop a process of internal user’s feedback to improve the IT Department services levels and to meet commitments to users’ requirements.
6. Consult with management to analyze computer system needs for management information and functional operations, to determine scope and priorities of projects, and to discuss system capacity and equipment acquisitions.
7. Recommends and develops plans for systems development and operations, hardware and software purchases, budget, and staffing.
8. Manages the development, implementation, installation, and operation of information and functional systems for the organization.
9. Develops, implements, and monitors management information systems policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security, and legal, and regulatory compliance.
10. Negotiates and contact with consultants, technical personnel, and vendors for services and products.
11. Provides support to end users in the selection, procurement, usage, and maintenance of software programs and hardware.
12. Manages computer operation scheduling, backup, storage, and retrieval functions.
13. Reviews reports of computer and peripheral equipment production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine costs and impact, and address the problems.
14. Mobilize and encourage others to achieve the vision and objective.
15. Ensure commitment and team progress towards the divisional and corporate mission.
16. Manage, vision and core motivate colleagues, training, develop the knowledge and skills of the team and ensure the procedures related to performance appraisals and employee compliance is followed.
17. Contribute to strategy and policy making as required.
18. Complete Implementation of ERP System across the group.
19. Enhancing or adding with ERP System for additional requirement if any as per the business scenario changes.
20. Responsible for internal and external security of server, data, and information.
In General Responsible for network maintenance, network design and implementation, system administration, network hardware configuration and maintenance.
- Post-graduate education (in the field of IT)
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of IT, most of which must have been spent in a GCC retail company
- Most recent organization must be a multi-national company based in GCC operating with a diverse business portfolio
- Knowledge in ERP systems and/or any of the following systems: Microsoft AX Dynamics, Oracle, Tally