The Accountant holds responsibility for entering accounting data into the relevant accounting system, further provision of financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparation of reports; liaising with auditors.
- 1. Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance and have a valid accounting qualification.
- 2. Minimum of 5 years of experience in and a strong track record of accounting.
- 3. Skills in accounting, corporate finance, data entry management, reporting and general math skills.
- 4. Should also execute high level of responsibility, attention to details and ethics.
- 5. Deadline-oriented and manage time efficiently.
- 6. Fluency in the English and knowledge of Arabic language is a plus.
- 1. Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- 2. Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- 3. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- 4. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- 5. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- 6. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- 7. Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- 8. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- 9. Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- 10. Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- 11. Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- 12. Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- 13. Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- 14. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.