To develop, design, implement, and communicate all environmental, health, and safety programs.
As part of the senior management team, the incumbent holds the responsibility to liaise and coordinate with the Vice Program Director and the rest of the senior management team/peers with all matters related to operational issues required for the success of the program in accordance with the client expectations.
As part of the Head Office team, the incumbent also holds the responsibility of setting, implementing, monitoring, and reporting of all required management reports and KPIs for his department in accordance to the program’s procedures.
- The ideal candidate should hold Diploma degree in the specific field, qualified to plan the security and safety of the project, with experience not less than 5 years in similar projects, experience in safety, health, environment management skills and coordination skills and supervision on safety issues with all location managers, preferred to hold of HSSE Certificate. for large scale construction projects.
- Fluency in the English language is mandatory.
- 1. Provide safety oversight for Field Operations and Facilities Engineering & Construction activities, including contractors.
- 2. To manage and delegate tasks to a team of site safety and security controllers.
- 3. Conduct site inspections and/or observations to identify and mitigate hazards.
- 4. Monitor safe work system in accordance to international construction best practices and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s rules and regulations.
- 5. Ensure contractors are working in accordance with Client procedures and Good International construction Industry Practices
- 6. Actively participate in the scheduling of safety meetings across site locations to review HSE performance and policies.
- 7. Conduct contractor monitoring and auditing, including permit-to-work (PTW) audits.
- 8. Support contractor safety program.
- 9. Provide safety orientation/guidance to contractors and PCM team.
- 10. Provide regular written management reports, as well as other production-related results and updates to the Senior Management Team.
- 11. Coordinate with the QA/QC Manager to develop KPIs and audits to ensure compliance of all procedures.