Our client is looking for Project coordinator & this is a key role in delivering successful telephony projects for the customers. Liaising with all internal departments and the customers you will coordinate the telephony solutions.
We are looking for someone with a project background and a good eye for detail who is passionate about their work to join our clients team.
If you're an experienced Project Coordinator and interested in expanding your expertise in Project Management our client would love to hear from you!
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Track and analyse projects' performance, expenditures, procurement and report about any possible performance delays, variances and changes in scope
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Work with relevant internal departments on resource planning, availability and allocation according to projects pipeline
- Once projects are scoped, translate requirements into tasks, schedules and assign tasks to relevant teams
- Work with the various internal teams involved in the project work to keep project on schedule
- Communicate to the management team changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs on a timely basis. Escalate any issues as needed.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Participate in team's performance reviews
- Perform quality assurance
- Close project and related documentation, liaising with both the customer and internal departments.
- Update all documentation and project progress on the CRM system on a real-time basis
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well with many diverse teams
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience creating work breakdown structure (WBS) - translate requirements into tasks
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance, cost, verify scope.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking.
- Experienced user of MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).