- Coordinate the entire restaurant operation, including front-of-house and back-of-house.
- Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently to customer complaints.
- Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise personnel’s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory.
- Track compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations.
- Control costs and cut waste.
- Successfully promote and publicize the brand.
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example as restaurant supervisor.
- Track operations and start corrective actions.
- Proven working experience for at least 3 years as restaurant manager or restaurant general manager.
- Demonstrated career experience in customer service management.
- Extensive food and beverage knowledge.
- Proficiency in English.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Acute financial management skills.
- East Europe nationality.
Accomodation, Transportation and Food at work provided by the employer.