- Coordinate services for customers who have encountered non-medical travel emergencies (ex:assist with replacements of travel documents like passports, lost luggage etc.)
- Coordinate concierge services in accordance with customer's service benefit, booking arrangements as requested.
- Initiate cases for customers experiencing medical emergencies while traveling away from home.
- Collaborate with and assist supporting all parties to ensure the customer receives the highest level of service during time of need.
- Manage incoming faxes or emails to the Assistance Department following a defined procedure.
- Provide back-up support to the case management process as required to meet overall demand.
- Escalate customer concerns/issues to Sr. Assistance Coordinator and/or Team Leader for resolution if all other means of satisfying the customer have been exhausted.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Fluency in English is a MUST.
- Good working knowledge of windows.
- Problem solving, multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional and outgoing demeanor.
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Accomodation, Food, Transportation provided by employer