Our Client is the leading lighting manufacturer in Doha Qatar with more than 200 workers and 3 main facilities for different lighting lines is looking for HSE Manager.
- Administers the HSE programs on the project at the direction of the factory manager
- Audits HSE programs and site conditions at all work sites
- Oversees incident investigations and conducts investigations of incidents that could result in litigation
- Develops and presents recommendations and advises all levels of management to ensure the balance between productivity and the safety of team members, subcontractors, and visitors
- Creates and establishes project HSE programs to address program gaps
- Advises, consults, guides, and assists sectors, divisions, regions, or corporate departments in HSE matters
- Provides guidance to management through the interpretation of HSE Practices and Procedures, legislation, and regulation
- Maintains records, reports, and documents required to meet corporate and regulatory requirements
- Compiles, vets, prepares and distributes client deliverable with proficiency and accuracy
- Bachelor Degree at any discipline
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with previous experience in manufacturing or construction companies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and on a team
- Demonstrable proficiency in MS Office suite
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to be able to adapt behavior to suit different situations and customers