Our Client is the leading lighting manufacturer in Doha Qatar with more than 200 workers and 3 main facilities for different lighting lines is looking for HSE Supervisor.
- Support the HSE Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
- Provide support to Project and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Support in compliance onshore and offshore and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of business and vessel operations.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
- Provide support to the dept on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives eg. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s offshore training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the Regional HSE Manager for promulgation to the management
- Manage Safety Statistic reporting within Doha & GCC Branches. Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the Dept head.
- Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested
- Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
- Conduct HSE training and orientation to all new employees.
- Ensure all work sites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
- Support offshore HSE personnel in the development of work site HSE campaigns and good practices.