About the Job...
Hospital Medical Manager Responsibilities:
As a Medical manager, you'll need to:
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the hospital.
- Manage clinical, professional, clerical and administrative staff.
- Implement new policies and directives.
- Manage the recruitment, selection, appraisal and development of staff.
- Liaise and negotiate with medical and non-medical staff.
- Work towards ensuring quality and value for money for patients.
- Implement policies and ensure government guidelines are followed.
- Extrapolate data for quality assurance and monitoring purposes.
- Set budgets and maintain finances within tight constraints.
- Manage contracts and service delivery agreements.
- Plan and implement strategic changes to improve service delivery.
- Attend meetings, write reports and deliver presentations.
- Msc in Medicine / Dentistry / Pharmacy.
- Experience years 5 at least.
- MBA in Hospital Management.
- Job working hours : 8h per day.
- Management experience in a health/medical field is essential.