Our client is looking for a Procurement Specialist to play the following roles...
- Identify suppliers of goods and services.
- Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods.
- Create purchase orders and tally these with supply requests and orders.
- Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered.
- Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive.
- Attend meetings with the legal department to ensure any contractual obligations are favorable to the company.
- Work closely with the projects team to understand details of procurement requirements.
- Proven experience working as a procurement specialist in the same area required.
- Strong knowledge of the industry and market conditions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Impeccable negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and rapport building.
- Flexible to work long hours as demanded by projects.
- Able to travel to meet vendors and suppliers as necessary.