Our Client has been established since 2014, Since then it has developed rapidly specialized in Construction Industry. They are looking for Qatar Branch Senior Mechanical Site Engineer.
- Manage directly and provides engineering and technical supports to all the Electrical works groups at site.
- Act as technical adviser at site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives.
- Check plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Prepare as built drawings.
- Interpret construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Oversee the electrical work plan and coordinate with other trades (civil, electrical, etc.) for completion of the work and to avoid clashes.
- Ensure that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Estimate, prepare and assign the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work.
- Supervise ensuring quality control, health and safety matters on site.
- Submit site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required and deliver them to Site Manager.
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Ensure timely material delivery on site to avoid interruption of the work.
- Responsible for proper material/equipment storage and handling to avoid damage or theft.
- Attend meetings with mechanical department to keep them updated.
- Responsible for selecting new candidates in coordination with Tendering Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience from 6-9 years .
- experience in Construction field.
- Very Good Knowledge of English.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Mastering AutoCAD
- MEP Revit or BIM Knowledge is recommended.