Our Client a British Multinational Catering company is looking for Sous Chef - French Cuisine.
- He is responsible for assisting in the preparation and processing of all food and beverage menus, as well as producing high-quality menus in terms of shape and taste.
- It must also ensure that the kitchen operates in a timely manner in accordance with the quality standards followed within the establishment.
- Assist with preparing all food and beverage menus.
- Supervising the production of dishes of high quality, in terms of appearance and taste.
- Constant monitoring and ensuring that the kitchen is running in a timely manner.
- Participate with the Executive Chef in planning and directing the kitchen work team.
- Help solve problems that occur during work.
- Supervising the performance evaluation and training of the kitchen work team.
- Follow-up work schedules for the kitchen staff and follow-up leave procedures.
- Ensure the availability of the required materials inside the stores.
Accommodation, Food & Transportation provided by Employer
- Minimum 2 years of Junior Sous Chef experience in hospitality/restaurants industry
- Minimum of 4 years of overall experience in hospitality/restaurants industry
- Minimum of 2 years degree in culinary arts, hotels and restaurant management or any related degree
- 8-10 years of experience
- Able to work in open kitchen environment
- English level Good working knowledge
- Basic knowledge in French cuisine is a plus and/or Mediterranean cuisine
- Traveled abroad or worked with foreigners
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fine dining experience
- Positive attitude and smiling
- Excellent hygiene standards
- Good knowledge in HACCP standards
- Minimum level 3 Food safety certificate
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Optional: French speaking
- Worked in a 5-star hotel
- Worked for a startup restaurant