Our Client is looking for Shift Supervisor to assist the management team in co-ordinating and controlling one of the three main areas in the restaurant: kitchen, dining area or front counter. Maintaining consistency and a high standard of Quality, Service and Cleanliness in these areas.
- Ensuring effective staff positioning to handle anticipated sales.
- Deliver Gold Standards.
- Ensuring product quality and quantities.
- Monitoring QSC throughout restaurant.
- Training and developing staff as outlined by Restaurant Manager, Senior Assistant Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Completing checklist on your assigned area, kitchen, dining area or front counter.
- Demonstrate high standards of Quality, Service and Cleanliness and set good examples of general conduct and leadership.
- Complete own supervisors training book including training on preparation, production, front counter and dining area.
- Ensuring customers are recognized and looked after with courtesy, efficiency and consistent speed of service (3 minutes or under).
- Responsibility for reporting personnel, operational, health and safety problems to manager on duty.
- Duties as directed or required by the manager running the shift.
Responsibilities of a Shift Supervisor:
Organisation and Training of Staff:
- Induct all new staff using the Staff Training Presenter.
- Identify individual and operational training needs.
- Complete workstation training using the 4-step training method.
- Give corrective coaching to all who need it.
- Plan for staff training each shift – cross train staff.
- Position staff in your area based on willingness, ability and need.
- Evaluate staff at the start of the shift re: appearance, timekeeping etc.
- Lead by example – follow all procedures and be professional in your conduct.
- Plan for staff breaks and shift changeovers.
- Act as the link between management and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree .
- Leader ship skills.
- Team building skills
- Problem solving skills
- Basic counseling skills
- Negotiations skills
- Effective verbal and listening and communications skills