Our Client is a design platform providing benchmark designs with reasonable prices, aesthetically compelling home solutions for every customers needs is looking for IT Specialist.
- Provide technical support for local and remote users in many locations.
- Perform installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of Hardware, Software, and LAN / WAN infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot the network and system services (ERP, Printing, Email service, VPN, and Internet access).
- Apply the application of all IT policies and regulations
- Configuring attendance machines and its' reporting system service.
- Managing the IT hardware, software and license inventory
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or Related Field.
- Provide Technical Support for Hardware and Software Issues
- Good Knowledge of MCSA, CCNA Self-Study.
- Ability to diagnose and Resolve Basic Technical Issues
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Very good command in English
- Good understanding of Windows Server, CCNA, and Firewall fundamentals