To identify and follow up on new leads and clients within the company's business scope.
Duties & Responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Responsible for creating and implementing effective business plans in light of the company's vision with an emphasis on analyzing various market trends and identifying potential clients and projects.
- Identify new market trends.
- Maintain weekly meetings with effective clients.
- Work on specifying Electro Brands in cooperation with the Consultants.
- Selecting and proposing the correct products according to the project specifications.
- Promoting the company's existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Developing and researching marketing opportunities and plans, understanding client requirements, identifying market trends to achieve the company's marketing goals.
- Market analysis & Client Segmentation.
- Studying company product profile and operations to understand its marketing needs.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities by building business relationships with potential clients.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- Assuring the prospect of customers satisfaction and following up with daily/weekly progress reports or conference calls.
- Contact new prospects and arrange meetings with them to demonstrate our service.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support,
- Ability to work in Team & under stress.
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture/Fine Arts/Interior Design/Electrical Engineering.
- Previous experience in Lighting Field is preferred.
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Have Existing Contact and relationship with Electrical & Arch.Consultants.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).