Our client is looking for a General Practitioner Doctor to play the following roles...
- Examine staff/students for illness or injury, plan and provide treatment in the form of medicines and therapies and refer them to specialist providers if necessary
- Practice active listening and excellent communication skills with patients, their families and all staff, addressing patient concerns as the highest priority
- Document treatments on digital software, including ongoing progress notes and test results
- Work with other physicians and supportive staff as a team in order to collaborate on diagnoses and perform procedures such as splinting broken bones, stabilizing a patient for hospital transport and wound suturing
- Provide education to patients and families regarding medical conditions and their treatment options as well as preventative care strategies of nutrition, exercise and hygiene
- Order laboratory tests such as white blood cell count, blood sugar and x rays and interpret test results
- Able to take quick first Aid actions.
- Current MD licensure.
- Bachelor's degree from Faculty of Medicine.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a GP in private sector companies is a MUST.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, patience and empathy.