Responsible for coordinating all purchases of raw materials, supplies, capital equipment, and contract services for all departments.
Responsible for negotiating and managing all aspects of the company’s relationship with a group of suppliers, including the commercial/contractual requirements with respect to the total cost, technology, delivery, customer service, aftermarket support, logistics, and quality.
- Set the purchasing plans and programs.
- Avail the required material for all departments according to the pre-set plans and to the company’s policies.
- Develop and provide proper sources for supplying the company with materials & Maintain records for suppliers and different sources.
- Review and approve purchase requests after confirming that they are matching with the company’s policies
- Conduct periodical follows up on the daily market survey, taking into consideration the price differences and the implementation of the company’s policies (product cost & profitability).
- Ensure that all requested material delivered in the right quantity, quality, price, time & services.
- Follow up on the shipping companies/agents and all related and concerned parties.
- Lead, motivate, and develop the overall performance of his team through adequate feedback and training plans, ensuring superior performance. spare parts for all chains.
- Coordinate and supervise the local purchasing process.
- Dealing with foreign suppliers in all purchasing-related issues.
- Responsible for the stock control and calculations of all chains.
- Critical product analysis and sourcing in addition to troubleshooting involvement.
- Responsible for availing of the needed equipment and materials for the new product launch.
- Managing the existing products campaigns
- Coordinating with the franchisers to make sure that we are aligned in the case of new products.
- Handling the accounts of foreign suppliers and assist in payment resolving.
- Supervise the strategic purchasing reports and data collection.
- Males only.
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven working experience as purchasing manager, agent, or officer.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Minimum 10 years experience working as purchasing manager.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies.