Our client is looking for a Property Consultant to play the following roles...
- Providing the Sales Coordinator, the below mentioned reports to support the Sales Director in taking suitable decisions:
- Exceptions report for all cases that need exceptions from the Sales Director when required.
- Leads feedback report regarding the number of leads he registered on the CRM on a daily basis.
- Reservation report to track the number of reservations done by him on daily basis.
- Pipeline status report on a daily basis.
- Reporting his calls, visits and meetings on a weekly basis.
- Maintaining potential client’s database and contact them regularly through calls or emails, to offer them property consultancy services to open channels to increase the sales and register them on the CRM.
- Evaluating the clients’ desires and their financial capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions regularly.
- Assisting clients daily to take appropriate decisions regarding property purchase through consulting with them to identify their needs, preferences and financial concerns, and also by answering all the clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs. etc.
- Communicating with the Sales Operation team in case of reservation, registration, checking unit’s availability and preparing the client’s contract on a daily basis.
- Communicating with the Marketing team in case of new marketing campaigns or activities needs to be done when required.
- Maintaining good communication with the Brokers on a daily basis to increase the number of qualified leads.
- Reporting the CRM problems to the call center to facilitate the registrations when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or any related field is required.
- Preferably graduated from International Schools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Excellent command of Arabic and English both written and spoken.
- 1 to 6+ Years of experience in the field of real estate.