Our client is looking for a Logistics Manager to play the following roles...
- Perform and implement all custom clearance activities such as following upcoming Shipment, documents needed from the client side for clearing the goods transactions and day-to-day related activities in accordance with the objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Participating in implementing the anticipated plans and programs as per the set goals to ensure internal work development and productivity increase.
- Participating in the development of the Customs Clearance Section's work plan and preparing work schedules and expediting workflow to improve the efficiency of the Customs Clearance Section.
- Suggesting plans and programs that strive to improve the effectiveness of the logistics Section.
- Following up with the Freight Forwarders, couriers, and shipping lines for freight quotations and price lists for inbound and outbound shipments.
- Examining invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and customs regulations.
- Preparing periodic reports with respect to Customs Clearance Section's activities and achievements.
- Organizing the safe and efficient storage and distribution of goods
- Analyzing logistical problems.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information, and invoices
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
- Managing supplier relations and negotiating contracts, prices, timelines, etc.
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and related documentation.
- Ensuring that all procured items meet the required quality standards and specifications.
- Preparing cost estimates.
- Working to improve purchasing systems and processes
- Run the foreign purchasing process efficiently and effectively.
- Compliance with Company control systems, policies & procedures.
- Ensure fast & reliable clearance & shipping process
- Follow up with related documents to ensure that deliveries, shipping, clearance, and payments are done properly & on time.
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- 15 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Decision making
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills