Our Client in the Furniture industry is specialized in indoor modern furniture and provides a wide range of furnishing solutions for the hospitality industry as well as stylish modern residential furniture.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Receive the plan measurements to create the design.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Follow up with the customer for the design till approving the final design.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
- Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
- Sell or arrange for delivery, insurance, financing, or service contracts for merchandise.
- Estimate the quantity and cost of merchandise required, such as paint or floor covering.
- Fine arts, Applied arts graduates, Furniture design is preferred.
- 39 years old is the maximum age.
- Fresh graduated candidates are welcome, with a rich kitchen design portfolio.
- Professional AutoCAD 2D and Kitchen Draw user, AutoCAD 3D is preferred.
- Mathematics knowledge.
- Good English language (Writing, Reading, and Speaking).
- Soft skills or Sales courses are preferred.