Our client is looking for an Instructional Designer to play the following roles...
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Work with subject matter experts to identify target audience’s training and documentations needs
- Design and update the product knowledge content in accordance to the business needs
- Set instructional end goals and create content that matches them
- Applying tested instructional design theories, practice and methods
- Analyze and apply trends and best practices in learning technologies and instructional design
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance the learning process
- Create supporting material/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, games etc)
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the training course
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- A degree level of education or equivalent in the digital field, computer science or English literature/education.
- Experience as an e Learning designer/Content designer
- A strong knowledge of creating e learning content using Articulate Story-line and experience of working with other authoring tools such as Articulate Rise
- Basic design skills is a plus
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills in English