Our client is looking for a Fashion Designer to play the following roles...
- Keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends closely as well as general trends relating to fabric, colors and shapes.
- Analyze Season Trends from trend Forecasts, collections of other brands to prepare a trend report for prints, styles, color, pattern and fabrics.
- Make all the designs, sketches, and fashion trends.
- Detailed drawing apparel, and write specification such as color schemes, construction, material, types, and accessory requirements.
- Follow the approved samples to the Technical unit and Production to make sure those samples are as required.
- Bachelor’s degree (Preferred in Fashion).
- Females Only.
- Excellent knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, Pattern making & Fabrics and textile.
- Creativity, innovation.
- An eye for color and a feel for fabrics and materials.
- Design and visualization skills, either by hand or through computer.
- Knowledge of Garment industry.
- Commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Team player.