Our client is looking for a Brand Manager to play the following roles...
- Fully responsible for marketing 4 real estate projects across 4 locations
- Formulate strategies and developing marketing plans and following up on their execution
- Implementing integrated marketing activities
- Fully support the sales team in terms of developing collaterals, competition analysis, market insights, etc.
- Manage various marketing agencies
- Analysis of the performance of marketing activities and make suggestions for improvements.
- Holds a university degree
- Minimum of 6 years of related experience
- Knowledge of the real estate market and competitive landscape
- Proactive, enjoying intelligence, innovative and creative thinking
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, and ability to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic, high-performing team
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in Arabic and English, both written and spoken
- Ability to effectively manage tasks with minimal supervision, persistent in follow-up and completion of multiple initiatives
- Excel in communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent use of MS Office
- High presentation & analytical skills
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do what it takes to get the job done