Our client is looking for a Purshasing & Inventory Specialist to play the following roles...
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
- Evaluating products and suppliers according to key business criteria.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
- Prevent shortages of supply or manage unexpected shortages
- Manage purchasing logistics.
- Manage warehousing operations and optimize space utilization.
- Degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a similar field preferred.
- Proven 3-5 years of work experience in purchasing. Preferably in Malls.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization skills to keep records in place and easy to refer to at all times.
- Team player with strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, word, Excel).
- Fluency in both spoken & written English & Arabic language is required.