Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to play the following roles...
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries and manage outgoing mail.
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the CEO.
- Coordinate travel arrangements; prepares itineraries; prepares, compiles and maintains travel vouchers and records.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences.
- Create, transcribe, and distribute meeting agendas and minutes.
- Handle information requests.
- Prepare correspondence.
- Manage spreadsheets.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, and materials for publications and presentations.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system.
- Liaise with clients to find out their exact event requirements.
- Able to work under pressure. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
- Fluent English language skills (reading, writing and Speaking).Visibility of work requires attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and discretion with confidential information.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to priotitize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office applications and telephone protocol.