Our client is looking for an HR Manager to play the following roles...
- Lead HR Operation services such as On-boarding, Off boarding, employee relation's clusters, ensuring people, structures, processes, and systems are aligned to deliver key objectives efficiently and effectively.
- Design and implement company policies.
- Manage and oversee office services functions including office equipment.
- Ensure the correct processing of all payroll requests and incidences
- Support all employee's requests and questions regarding Human Resources matters.
- Researches best practices in human performance and designs and revises performance management systems for the Company.
- Analyses existing programs to determine their ongoing ability to support the stated objectives.
- Advises departments on better methods to improve departmental results.
- Provides input to Compensation systems and their support of performance improvement.
- Continually improves processes to develop Performance Appraisal systems.
- Researches and establishes Competency Models for the various positions in the organization.
- Develop realistic and measurable performance and (KPIs) for each function within the organization.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices