Our client is looking for an Architectural Engineer to play the following roles...
- Resolving issues that come up during construction
- Visiting proposed locations and building sites
- Supervising construction of buildings to ensure projects meet deadlines, stay on budget, and adhere to the original vision for the design.
- BS degree in Architecture
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, Sketch Up, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- High levels of creativity and Outstanding Visualization Skills
- Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD)
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure.