Our client is looking for a Cost Supervisor to play the following roles...
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports related to costing to determine and maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization.
- Ensure that all inventory transaction details are recorded accurately in an accounting system.
- Ensure that all production costs are properly taken in the cost of sales and inventory costs.
- Annual standard cost review and update.
- Coordination of efficiency improvement of factory cost management.
- Monitoring inventory levels to ensure they are within acceptable ranges.
- Manage local inventory (stock) process.
- Bachelor in Commerce- Accounting Department - English section.
- Level of English: Excellent.
- 6 Years of accounting experience in manufacturing industries.
- Excellent command of using Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Problem solving & decision-making abilities.