Our client is looking for a Market Research Manager to play the following roles...
- Ensure production of appropriate analysis and reports in response to briefs/requests received from clients
- Deliver astute presentations with insights/recommendations that sharply meet the objectives of the project brief.
- Design sector-specific insights report and oversee implementation along with the product team
- Champion thought-leadership initiatives & come up with new ideas that sets intella apart in the world of insights.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years' experience of user research (both qualitative and quantitative methods) ,market research firm experience is a plus
- Well organized with strong level of time management and the ability to effectively plan the workload for own and small team
- Entrepreneurial & curious mindset
- Familiar with a variety of user research methodologies, such as: interviews and
fieldwork, moderating focus group conversations, survey design and data analysis.
- Successfully manage and deliver on multiple projects / initiatives with tight timeline
in a fast-paced environment.