Our client is looking for a Freight & Logistics Specialist to play the following roles...
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full logistics cycle.
- Select Best Logistics Forwarder.
- Ensure competitive Freight rates from Service providers.
- Follow up Shipments on Daily Basis.
- Manage all Shipping Documents.
- Follow up with Customs team the Shipment clearance Progress.
- Issue orders to the suppliers.
- Confirm the Shipping instructions with suppliers meet forwarding resources.
- Prior Planning with fleet for inland transportation cost efficiency.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions in Logistics
- University degree in Business Administration / Engineering / Logistics
- Excellent command in English (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- ERP system knowledge is preferable
- Good working knowledge of Supply Chain Processes"