Our Client has a wide range of production services. They also have their manufacturing line for advertising and decoration products, including (CNC Router, CNC Laser, UV Flatbed, HP Latex direct printing machines).
Manage all areas of Product development & Production.
This includes Creating new technics & Ideas, Technical drawings, managing different suppliers, managing the production phase, and QC.
- Designs Décor Accessories, Lighting, Fabrics, and Furniture Products.
- Drawing all the product technical files for production including the assembly steps for the operators.
- Finalizing and preparing the production files (Printing & CNC cutting files)
- Responsible for Product color options, and calculating the dimensions or sizes.
- Product Packaging design.
- Responsible for Product material selection before production.
- Managing with different suppliers.
- Must be a graduate of Applied Arts or Fine Arts.
- BA in Product Design, Industrial Design.
- Previous experience in the Décor Products design field.
- Creativity in mixing up colors, shapes, and techniques
- Required software: Rhino, Keyshot, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- The ability to pay attention to details.
- Good Production steps & Quality Control management.
- Good time management