Our Client a Multinational Britsh Catering Company looking is for Costing Manager - Pastry Industry FMCG
- Collecting and analyzing data about company’s operational costs.
- Setting standard costs of manufactured goods.
- Developing and analyzing cost standards.
- Carrying out cost-volume-profit (CVP) analysis.
- Performing account reconciliations.
- Recommending changes to the company’s processes and policies to reduce cost and maximize profit.
- Advising executives and upper management on appropriate costing based on financial data.
- Bachelor degree in commerce.
- From 7-10 years of experience in Costing.
- Experience with Accounting System, cost and inventory systems.
- FMCG backgroud is a Must