Our Client is a pharma launched the commercial operations in the year 2000 in UAE. The company has consistently maintained a track record of rapid growth and expansion and has established itself as one of the fastest growing companies in the GCC region consisting of Middle East, Africa and CIS countries.
- Manages and supervises a team of Leaders and their corresponding subordinates on a nation-wide level to drive the products’ sales and growth.
- Closely monitor and integrate with his/her team of Leaders and discover their areas of strengths/challenges and plans for continuous development and improvement.
- Assure the implementation of the sales strategy in the field.
- Build and maintain a long-term professional partnership with essential customers, Key Opinion Leaders, and decision-makers.
- Follow up with his team for proper and efficient implementation of the marketing plan.
- Provide ambitious though realistic sales forecasts and develop specific plans and tactics, resources needed to ensure the accomplishment of such forecasts.
- Investigate, analyze, and evaluate market feedback regarding competitors’ activities and market’s dynamics and proactively work to adopt it in the favor of the business.
- Coordinating with the Country senior Leadership on strategic decision and strategy implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant pharmaceutical/medical studies.
- At least +2 years of experience as National Sales Manager in a multinational company is a must.
- Previous experience in handling national-wide managerial responsibility is a plus.
- Post graduate studies in management is a plus.
- Excellent understanding of Egyptian pharmaceutical market.
- Strong leadership skills and teamwork skills and ability to align different parties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including fluency in English.
Commission Scheme will be provided