Our Client is currently expanding our After Sales Service Team and looking to hire young, dynamic, individuals who can perform the following:
- Receive customers’ complaints and inquiries via email and coordinate with assigned team member to respond/ follow up.
- Follow up customers complaints and inquiries with the assigned branches until resolution.
- Follow up schedules and update technicians with any canceled appointments.
- Maintain an organized geographic work schedule for technicians.
- Daily schedule review to maintain an organized schedule log, highlighting completed and pending job orders.
- Maintain an organized archive of all job orders and related documents, in hard and soft copy forms.
- Perform additional duties as communicated and assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Customer Service Coordinator or similar role
- Strong work ethic and service skills
- SAP experience/knowledge is preferred.
- Strong record-keeping and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Very good expereince using Microsoft Office Suite