Our client is a Global Marketing Consultant and Software Development Agency located in Qatar. They help brands create amazing assets and provide the distribution platforms to tell their story and engage with their customers.
- Our Client is looking for an experienced and passionate Creative Copywriter.
- The Creative Copywriter will plan and oversee creative calendars and campaigns from concept to completion; including generating various ideas and writing clear and concise copies for social media, blog articles, and video scripts, while working closely with members of different teams; such as the Design and Multimedia teams, to create the basic ideas and flow of videos, posts, and overall campaigns.
- Writing clear, concise, and compelling copies for various mediums; such as social media, blog articles, and video scripts.
- Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice For Landing Pages, Sales Pages, Sales Video Scripts, Marketing Emails, and Messages
- Developing creative ideas and concepts.
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in line with current media trend
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of campaign objectives and devise strategies to achieve them
- Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
- Working closely with members of different teams to generate designs, posts, and videos.
- Ensuring that all copies produced meet the client’s objectives and guidelines.
- Communicating with clients when needed, through emails, calls, and meetings.
- 1-3 Years of social media marketing experience (prefer to have account management experience).
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
- Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin, and Twitter.
- Ability to blog about social media on the Atomic website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities.