Our Client a group of holding has successfully created a bouquet of multifaceted operations encompassing everything from sports facilities, telecommunications, to real estate developments and industrial projects.
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance.
- Plan and manage all repair and installation activities.
- Oversee equipment stock and place orders for new supplies when necessary.
- Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods
- Carrying out routine scheduled maintenance work and responding to equipment faults
- Diagnosing breakdown problems
- Fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working correctly
- Carrying out quality inspections on jobs
- Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs
- Dealing with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
- Improving health and safety policies and procedures
- Writing maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
- Ensuring there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering Major Mechanical section
- Min. 10 years of experience in the same field .