Our Client a group of holding has successfully created a bouquet of multifaceted operations encompassing everything from sports facilities, telecommunications, to real estate developments and industrial projects.
- Perform audit work as per the annual audit plan on sampling basis.
- Report audit findings to Internal Audit Supervisor.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems and procedures; appraising the quality of performance and operation in carrying out the assigned responsibilities.
- Assess internal controls for being adequate to safeguard Company's assets, detect fraud, waste, abuse and misappropriation, and to ensure maximum utilization of resources.
- Review functional areas of financial matters to determine accuracy, correctness, and completeness of reports.
- Update flowcharts and documentation when changes take place, and evaluate the effect on controls of changes in the control environment.
- Interview employees, supervisors and management to gather facts, define and explore problems and to provide possible solutions.
- Conduct audits, studies, analyses and evaluations to improve financial and operational efficiency and effectiveness of the Company.
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited four-year college in Accounting, Finance and Business.
- Knowledge of internal control systems and concepts.
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience.