Our Client a group of holding has successfully created a bouquet of multifaceted operations encompassing everything from sports facilities, telecommunications, to real estate developments and industrial projects.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Provide first level contact support for all IT related issues.
- Research and identify solutions to software and hardware issues.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration.
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Solving hardware or software faults4. Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Ask customers targeted questions to understand the root of the problem.
- Track computer system issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits.
- Proceed with clients through a series of actions, via phone, email or chat, until they have solved the technical issue.
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. infrastructure, developers)
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or communications engineering
- Got MSCA, MCSE Technical Certifications (ITIL)
- Technical Certifications (ITIL)
- Good analytical skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- High level of accuracy and focus
- Multitasking and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, resourceful, great problem solver