Our client aim to be one of the best companies in construction field including civil works architectural and electromechanical.
- Meets with clients after their initial meeting with the sales to understand the client’s technical needs and requests
- Receives Tenders and finds technical specifications to develop into a technical and financial offer
- Do the site survey for all potential projects to ensure that the offers presented are a match to the client’s requirements and project site
- Sends the offer to pre-sales head for final approval
- Builds relationship with the vendor
- Negotiates with the vendor to get the best prices for the presented offers
- Presents the technical offer to the client when needed
- Studies new technologies offered by new partners and vendors
- Attends courses, seminars, reads online to increase his/her technical knowledge regularly
- Searching for and meeting with consultants that can become potential partners
- + 7 years of experience and at least 3 years in the Same field.
- Bachelor's in Electrical engineering
- Prefer to Have previous experience in gulf countries
- V.Good command of English.
- Excellent negotiation and analysis skills.