Our Client in the Electric Industries, they have developed many new technologies and products. Also Electric manufacturing technologies for electric wires and power cables.
- Understanding the purchasing needs and demands.
- Identifying the suppliers and vendors for goods.
- Negotiating with the suppliers which includes price, quality, delivery time, etc.
- Preparing purchasing terms and conditions as well as pricing quotes.
- Creating purchase orders and following up order receiving within the required lead time.
- Analyzing the invoices to ensure accuracy.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the vendors and suppliers.
- Tracking stock in the inventory and restocking the items as and when required.
- Inspecting the quality of the stock on a regular basis.
- Adhering to the rules and regulations of the company.
- Resolving shipment issues faced by the vendors.
- Updating the order details in the internal database.
- 0-1 Years of Experience in the same field
- Good Command of MS Office Applications
- Bachelor's degree
- Negotiation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Very Good Communication skills
- Using logic and reasoning to identify a problem and find a solution.
- Time management skills