Posted 101 days ago
Posted 101 days ago
Our Client based in KSA - Jeddah is looking for Logistic Manager to manage all business unit related to Logistics.
• Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehousing, transportation, routes, for customer services.
• Coordinate with sales units of client group and their suppliers for receiving goods, customs clearance, warehousing distribution and optimizing supply chain.
• Responsible for cost reduction, overseeing the inventory management process, recommending business units for appropriate inventory levels, eliminating obsolete and off-spec material, and reduce aging material.
• Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
• Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure set productivity targets are met.
• Resolve all problems or complaints arising related to logistics from time to time.
• Financial forecasting services or activities to limit costs and improve accuracy.
• Examine existing procedures and create a “to be process” for streamlining activities to meet distribution needs and maintaining the same.
• Comply with laws, regulations on Labor, Safety, ISO, House Keeping and group policy.
Qualification:Graduate in Transportation / Logistics Management or Supply Chain Management:
Minimum Experience: 5+ years in Managerial position in logistics environment with working knowledge on Oracle or similar ERP
1. Warehouse Management Systems.
2. Electronic Mail Software – Email Software / Microsoft Outlook
3. Microsoft Office Suite; Ms Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint etc.
1. Critical thinking
2. Complex Problem Solving
3. Judgment and decision making
5. Time Management
6. Active Listening
Oral Comprehension, Oral Expression, Deductive Reasoning, Problem Sensitivity, Written Comprehension, Written Expression, Inductive Reasoning, Speech Clarity