Our client is a leading multi-national construction company specialising in large projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the day to day affairs of the main and subcontract Claims and TIA teams;
• For the Main Contract:
• Manage procedures identifying extension of time costs and processes maintaining contemporary records.
• Liaise with Subcontract Administration, Engineering, Construction and Planning Departments to establish early warning of possible delaying events.
• Liaise with Subcontract Administration, Engineering, Construction and Planning departments to obtain necessary history, facts and planned mitigation measures for delaying events.
• Coordinate with other departments including Contractor's BIM, Procurement, Subcontract, HR Administration, Engineering, Construction, Planning and Commercial Departments to gather data, facts, programmes, costs, etc.
• Liaise with Cost Manager to identify and record disruption / acceleration costs.
• Research and compile disruption and acceleration claims.
• Research for, compile and submit necessary notices under the Contract (e.g., likely delay and delay).
• Research, obtain and maintain all records necessary to ensure the effective pursuit and administration of all time and cost related claims under the Contract.
• Compile claims for loss and expense due to delay and disruption for non-critical events in parallel with the team for critical events.
Previously worked on mega construction projects
Dealing with multilple stakeholders
Degree educated (preferably in Quantity Surveying)
Email to a friend
Back to Job list