Group Recruitment Manager
Doha - Qatar, Qatar
Posted 57 days ago
Posted 57 days ago
The Group Recruitment Manager is responsible for designing the recruitment strategy and objectives in line with the HR directions and the company's strategic objectives and directions . He / she develops and improves the recruitment function by selecting the right people.
- Improve departmental procedures, direct the implementation and control of instructions ensuring that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled and quality/cost-effective service is delivered.
- Build recruitment channels and initiate/maintain relationships through networking and a marketing strategy that portrays the Group's image.
- Provide needed support and coaching to ensure that the recruitment team is able to cater for new and existing markets.
- Ensure best recruitment practices are applied through the use of required tools and psychometric Testing.
- Develop recruitment programs including candidates' assessment and future personnel needs, ensuring alignment with the Corporate HR strategy.
- Create, implement and oversee a set of operational metrics measuring the effectiveness of the department across all functions.
- Coordinate with Head of Departments to ensure full understanding of their recruitment needs while providing them with professional advice and guidance on interviewing techniques and candidate selection.
- Prepare the Recruitment department's annual budget and business plan implementing projects accordingly.
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluate his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
Education, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or a related field; Master's Degree is a plus.
- 7 years of experience in Recruitment, out of which 4 years in a supervisory role.
- Fluency in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office, HR related software and social Media tools.
- Good knowledge of Psychometric testing.