Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Grill/Chef de Cuisine (Steakhouse Specialist) to join our F&B Production department; some of the key duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Responsible for supervising the functioning of the kitchen outlet, employees, facilities and costs to ensure maximum Food and Beverage department profit is achieved.
- Ensure consistent high-quality levels of food production and presentation in the outlet.
- Assist in establishing the identity of the outlet by providing the standards of food presentation required.
- Assist in the implementation of the various food safety and hygiene standards including HACCP, ISO 22000 and other Municipality regulations.
- Strong industry exposure, proven specialization in Steakhouses.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong English communication skills, outgoing personality, enjoy guest interaction.
- Proven ability in leading a team, managing food costs and inventory, driving results.
- Full compliance with HACCP standards and certification.